Dienstag, Oktober 05, 2004

pathways

Tonight I get to go have a Raiki session at a place called Pathways in uptown. It is an amazing resource for people who have life threatening illness and their caregivers, as well as for people living with chronic pain. They offer free bodywork and other healing arts to those of us who win the lottery and get to schedule these appointments. My mom and I won the lottery for the two sessions (July-Aug, and Sept.-October) but we weren't home to get the scheduling call last Tuesday ( I had the date wrong in my head), so now we are on the general waiting list. And I got offered Raiki tonight because someone else had to cancel.

http://www.pathwaysminneapolis.org/


1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

How was the Reiki??
Carmen

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home