Donnerstag, Juni 01, 2006

countdown

As unbelievable as it is to me, in just 12 days my oldest child will be 7 years old. And in 26 days I will be 40.

I decided recently that June 26 would be a good time to wrap up this blog, and to possibly start a new one. "katesandwiched" does not describe my life any more, and therefore I believe it is time to move on. I want to spend the next few weeks looking back at what has been recorded here and hopefully figuring out what it all means when I try to look at the "big picture". This will take some dedicated writing time, which I will try my best to carve out. wish me luck. (fyi baby Mo was grabbing my hands as I tried to type the last sentences. "no no no!" I said and pulled my hands away from her! this is what happens to me literally and figuratively when I try to write! See what I'm up against here?!)

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

ITs 26 days later. Hope your birthdayis extra special. I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Marianne

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home