Freitag, Oktober 15, 2004

note from Maureen

I have known Maureen since 3rd grade. She is a teacher at a rich american kids' school in the UAE. Here is a sweet excerpt from an note she just sent me:

Please give Tim a big hug for me as it sure sounds like
he is truly the best...do you remember when you broke up with him???
fool!:). I also want you to know that I read your blog every day...and I
send a positive thought to you and to your mom...at a time when you are
probably sleeping. Of course, a big part and a special part of my childhood
was spending so much time with your family, escaping from Mike, eating
dinner and loving your mom because she loved me. I wish I could do
something to help but please know that across the world..someone is thinking
of all of you every day.
love you
Maureen


See why I named my baby after her?