Samstag, November 27, 2004

Proud Mama

I created this almost all by myself!

EDN Website

Since Tim has been home for the past few days, I've been able to get some work hours in. It has been really fun! I didn't know it was so easy to make a website. And I LOVE the feeling of accomplishing a task from start to finish. Something my life lacks these days.

This site was needed because the old one was made by someone in Mississippi(?) and doesn't reflect our current work at all. I love the new look as well as the content.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Thanks! I was trying to figure out how to fix that blurry thing!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger KatyM said...

Beautiful!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very professional! Nicely done!

I bet Tim want the computer back so he can play Max Payne 2!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home