Montag, November 22, 2004

Saturday night at the Y

We have begun a family ritual of going the Southdale Y on Saturday nights. This past weekend I thrilled my children by joining them in the swimming pool with baby Maureen.

Maggie was so excited. She didn't know whether to believe me when I told her that I could swim, so she gave me a test. She was surprised and impressed when I proved my ability by swimming down to the deep end and back.

It was pure joy to see Maggie and Frank close up in the pool. They are both learning fast and having so much fun. Maggie is a proud little fish, and so happy. Frank is now joining everyone in the big pool instead of sitting on the bench wrapped in a towel. He has a blast being pulled around in the water by me or by Tim.

Maureen-ey looked SO CUTE in her little yellow swimsuit. She loves to watch the others in action while we hold her and let her splash around with her hands.

Saturday night at the Y with these kids is so much fun, it makes me wonder why I didn't start having children long before I did! But if I would have started earlier, then I wouldn't have these precious little cuties to love.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger KatyM said...

That sounds GREAT! It makes me so excited to have a Y membership, too, but I know it would just be wasted (for us) if we got it before the holidays.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home