Montag, Dezember 20, 2004

Tim

Today is Tim's 38th birthday. To honor him on this special day, I want to shout from the rooftops about how lucky I am to have him as my husband.

He stands with me during hard times, and has felt the brunt of my stresses. He is my wise counselor who listens to me and accepts me even when I'm ranting like a lunatic. Among our friends and family there is not a better father. He's 100% faithful to his loved ones, and I hear that he is an excellent programmer as well!

But above all this, my number one reason for loving him is that he is the only guy who ever threw a bucket of ice cream out of a 4th story window just to see me laugh. Now that is what I call true love.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

Steve

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!

Emily

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home