Dienstag, Juni 07, 2005

I've been tagged by Katy again. Even though I didn’t finish answering all of her questions from last time! I’m working on that,really.


3 names I go by: Katy, Kate, Katze (per my friend Rebecca)

3 Screenames I've had: katzke, alberto, ?

3 Physical Things I like about myself: my cute feet, my graceful hands, my bust

3 Parts of my heritage: German, Irish, Swedish

3 Things I'm wearing right now: Tim’s t-shirt that his mom got him in the mid 90s in Ireland. It has a picture of a horse on it and the words “Irish National Stud”. I wore it a lot when I was pregnant with Maggie because it was big enough to fit over my belly. Also because I find it ridiculous! Shorts that I got in the mid 90s, and now I get to wear them again after a year of stress induced weight loss. Comfy brassiere I got at an outet store in Story City, Iowa for $3.50. found it on one of my many drives to and from Iowa last winter.

3 favorite bands/musical artist: this changes all the time, but lately I’ve found myself listening to Greg Brown, Bruce Springsteen, and K.D. Lang.

3 Favorite songs: this questions requires too much thought for me.

3 Things I want in a relationship: mental stimulation, laughs, respect

3 Physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me: or what qualities am I attracted to? being less intense than me, being funnier than me, being bigger than me

3 Favorite Hobbies: writing, cooking, playing with my baby

3 Things I want to do badly right now: ? eat dinner because I’m hungry

3 Things that scare me: raccoons, our president, our pope

3 of my everyday essentials: fluoxetine, something green, kisses from my loved ones

3 careers you have considered or are considering: writer, claims department supervisor (luckily I got over that one), spiritual director, but not until I’m much older and wiser

3 Places you want to go on vacation: New Mexico, Alaska, Banff

3 Kids names you like: Magdalena, Frankie, Maureen

3 Things you want to do before you die: I don’t like this question, so I’m skipping it

3 Ways I'm stereotypically a girl: I cry openly, I put polish on my toenails, I like flowers

3 Ways I'm stereotypically a boy: I like a good fight, I want to win, ?

3 Celebrity crushes: Keanu Reeves in “Something’s Gotta Give”, but only for a week because then I’d be bored
Owen Wilson
Jon Stewart

6 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I forget to tag other bloggers. I pick: Tim, Sam afongen, and Steve.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger KatyM said...

Owen Wilson?????????

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Kate said...

yeah, is that surprising?

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger KatyM said...

People always say how great he is and I just do not see it. Do you think he is actually cute or is it something about him you like. I just hate him as an actor and think he looks like just a regular guy, not esp cute at all. Is that his charm? Feel free to answer or not, but I have just never understood his popularity.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Yes, I think he is cute and funny and very regular looking. I don't really know why he does it for me, but I've concluded that there is no reason to analyze attraction. Just be grateful and enjoy! And as your daughter told me yesterday, " the world would be boring if we all liked the same things!"

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Owen Wilson can make me laugh just by walking across the street. I could watch him for hours. Try watching Bottle Rocket

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home