Sonntag, Dezember 05, 2004

croup

I took my mom to mass at the Basilica today, and then to chemo at the hospital as scheduled. She didn't remember that today is Sunday or that she was scheduled for chemo.

She got admitted because she has changed so much over the past few days. I talked to the oncologist about the wonder drug because mom insists that she's ready to take any risk. He said there is no way he will prescribe it because it would not be responsible. It would compromise her already ailing immune system.

I came home to find that Maureen has croup, so I can't go back to the hospital. I need to take care of my baby.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger KatyM said...

Oh, Kate. I am so sorry. It must feel awful to be needed in two places. My prayers are with you, your mom, baby Maureen and the whole family.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home