Donnerstag, November 10, 2005

Grandparent's Day at Friend's School

My friend Jody's daughter, Cassandra, is in kindergarten at the Friend's School. Tomorrow they are celebrating Grandparent's Day. None of Cassie's grandparents can make it (two of them live in Chile), so Jody asked Cassandra if there is anyone else she would like to invite. Cassie decided that she would like my friend Rebecca and I to be her fill-in grandparents! What an unexpected honor! And I'm excited about making my first visit to the much respected Friend's School.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Paul L said...

How did you find Friends School to be? My son attended there K-4 & my daughter is still there, in grade 6. We're generally very pleased but am always curious as to how a new visitor sees it/

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home