Donnerstag, Mai 12, 2005

#1 and #3

Starting with #4 is too hard, so I decided to wrangle with the easy ones first.

1. My ideal vacation would be to go to the North Shore with just Tim. Kidless! We would stay in a little cabin at Solbakken, which is a resort by Lutsen. It would be winter, we would go cross-country skiing on the third day, only after spending the first two days alone in front of a fire in the cabin. I would become a great skiier. I would never get so annoyed that I must pitch my poles at Tim in a fit of frustration.

I would be able to drink gallons of coffee (which I’ve given up in real life) with tons of cream in it. I would never get too wired or anxious from it. I’d just sit and drink it all day long, never tiring of how it feels or tastes.

I would have my IBook with me, and Tim would leave me alone with it because he accepts that IBook is my other lover.

Then at 6 p.m. I would switch to drinking Pilsner Urquell and Guinness. (I’ve also given up alcohol in real life. poor me!) I’d switch off between the two, and just get a little buzz but never get drunk or dehydrated. Then Tim and I would take a walk out on the rocks by the shore, and absorb the beauty of a full moon shining across the lake at us.

3. What is the sweetest thing that Tim ever did for me?

He took care of me when I was broken. He was patient with me, and he didn’t disappear. He did everything in his power to care for me when I could do nothing for myself. He didn’t give up on me or act scared of me. He believed in me, and showed me that he accepts me, imperfections and all. Tim made me see that real trust between people is possible, and that good marriage actually exists.

He healed me with his love, Amen! He healed me with his love!

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

just a warning. beware the powerbook. it could try to be your first lover. i am dangerously in love with mine, and i never thought i could love another as much as my orange ibook.
carmen

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home