Mittwoch, Mai 11, 2005

best mom blog ever

Hey, I found this blog and have added it my "check regularly" list. So many blogs I've found are self-righteous, shallow, bossy or mean. Few I've found are worth the trouble of reading. Actually the only ones I read are by people I know in real life. Or that Tim knows in real life!

This blogis different, and now gets my full attention.

It's hard to read sometimes, but in my experience it's totally worth it. Man, if I were her I think I'd have had a nervous breakdown!

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger KatyM said...

If I knew that person my heart would totally break for her. Thank goodness nothing else stressful happened for her that year.
That could really push someone over the edge.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Matt_J said...

Thanks for the link. What a wonderful mom!!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

you're right, it is painful but refreshing, because it is a real story of how people survive in this world. she's obviously a survivor and her kids are lucky she's willing to get fierce for them.
Carmen

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Check out the videos at Classy Mommy (http://www.classymommy.com/) - they're hilarious.

Sarah

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home