Samstag, Mai 07, 2005

KatyM's questions

My fellow homeschooler and blogger, KatyM, posed these 5 questions to me as part of the "blogger asks blogger questions" game. When you see someone playing the game, you leave a message in their comments and then they send you their list of questions. I'd forgotten about it until I read Tim's blog today.

Katy's questions were so thoughtful that I'm going to have to steep in them for a while! Here they are:

Kate:
1) What is your ideal vacation?
2) What is your favorite childhood memory?
3) What is the sweetest thing Tim ever did for you?
4) Is there a certain event or time period that you would most want to relive with your mom?
5) If you could pursue any career, (pretend things like $,time, kids wouldn't stand in your way) what would it be?

In honor Mother's Day tomorrow, I think I will start with # 4. Just reading the question made me cry!

Time to go start steeping...

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Matt_J said...

Hey Kate! If you're not too busy, please send me 5 questions. Sounds like fun. Take care, thinking of you all, Matt
(matthew.johnson@tele2.se)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger KatyM said...

C;mon, don't leave me hanging...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home