Mittwoch, November 16, 2005

Jane Siberry with k.d. lang

A ton of people are finding this blog when they do a search for the song I blogged about, "Calling All Angels". My brother actually sent me a copy of the CD that my mom was listening to during her last weeks of life. It arrived here on my mom's birthday, but I didn't start listening to it until a few days ago. It's quite lovely music, and I believe I feel my mom's presence when I listen to her favorite songs.

Anyway, as a public service to those who want to find that particular song, it is the second cut on a CD called "In Search of Angels". It is the soundtrack to a public television special by the same name. I don't know what public television company made it, I'm just getting this info from the liner notes. My brother got the CD from Amazon.