Montag, Jänner 23, 2006

Skype me?

My friend Maureen, who lives in Dubai, sent me an email telling me that she found Tim in some Skype directory. This meant that Tim could supposedly make international phone calls on his computer for free. I of course assumed that she must have found information about a different Tim McGuire, certainly not my Tim, because I'd never even heard of such a thing! Well, she had the right Tim, so the big guy set my computer up to be able to use Skype, and this morning when I turned on my computer it just started ringing at me! I clicked on "answer call", and enjoyed the pleasure of hearing Maureen's crystal clear voice coming out of my computer! It was great. I took my computer down to the breakfast table and let the kids talk to Maureen while they ate their cheerios. They loved it.

Cannot wait to try it again!